Drewry Broadcasting seeks an Integrated Business Development Manager to initialize and maintain an organized effort to generate revenue on our New Media properties for several small market TV stations in Texas and Oklahoma. The qualified candidate will coordinate efforts with station management (GMs/GSMs), provide direction for Internet Sales Directors and General Sales Managers on group sales initiatives, and oversee online sales efforts for our corporation and regional sales group sites. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with New Media Technical Development to create new group sales initiatives, working with local sales teams to create budget goals for online sales, provide sales training and resources to help stations achieve sales goals. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
1. Local Sales efforts.
2. Develop regional sales and multi-site sales.
3. Coordinating with station management to develop quality talent that is willing to meet the objectives determined.
4. Product development for online initiatives/Develop collateral and basic sales materials for major projects.
5. Sales/Product training and presentation assistants.
6. Provides organization leadership on group sales efforts (standardized reports on action and plans to generate results as set by station management).
7. Works with stations to form overall sales goals and strategies for the year.
8. Manager monthly call with station sales teams to train, inform, and promote online culture.
9. Budget management and training.
1. Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or media preferred, although other background may be acceptable.
2. Have a firm understanding and assist with the management of DART and inventory system.
3. Three to five years of outside sales experience in media, marketing or advertising.
4. Creative ability and imagination.
5. Excellent communication and sales skills.
6. Ability to move from concepts to concrete expression of ideas.
7. Ability to work under pressure and work well with others.
8. A valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, and proper vehicle insurance required.
Discover the excitement of television advertising sales! Please reply with resume AND documentable record of integrated sales achievement to:
PO Box 708
Lawton, OK 73502
Or by email to email@example.com