2010 WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY - CONTEST RULES
JUNE 1-18, 2010
- Entrants must submit their name, address, and phone number. All entries must be received by June 9, 2010 at 6:00a.m.
- Email entries then become property of the Wichita Theatre.
- KAUZ TV reserves the right to use the entrant's name and city of residence in the matter it sees fit, be it on-air, in print or on radio.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older to enter or win.
- No employee or relative of any employee, agent or representative of KAUZ TV or Wichita Theatre or its owned subsidiaries is eligible.
- Promotion begins June 1 and randomly selected 100 winners, from a pooled list provided by all media, will be invited to attend the June 11 production of Willy Wonka with a guest free of charge to see who is selected to be one of the five (5) Golden Ticket winners. To be selected they must be in attendance of the performance. The Five will then be invited back on June 18 with their families at no cost to be on stage and Wonka will draw to see who will be the lucky winner of the grand prize.
- One entry per day per person allowed.
- The top 100 selected winners will receive two (2) free tickets to see the show along with popcorn and soft drink for them and their guest. The top five (5) will receive two (2) season tickets to the Wichita Theatre for the remainder of the season and a Wonka shirt. The Grand Prize winner will receive a Nintendo Wii, 42" Panasonic Vierra TV, variety of Nintendo Wii games, Castaway Cove season tickets for two and various other prizes which may be donated.