Man Shocked In Electrical Accident Near Snyder Dies - KAUZ-TV: Newschannel 6 Now | Wichita Falls, TX

Man Shocked In Electrical Accident Near Snyder Dies

SNYDER, Okla. (AP) — A man who was shocked in an electrical accident in southwestern Oklahoma has died at an Oklahoma City hospital.

Two other men injured in the accident are in good condition.

A spokeswoman at Integris Health says 42-year-old Mike Solomon of Marlow died Tuesday after suffering third-degree burns to 55 percent of his body in the accident Sunday.

The three men were electricians with Hertzler Electric of Duncan and were working at Martin Marietta Materials near Snyder when they were shocked. U.S. Department of Labor spokeswoman Amy Louviere told The Lawton Constitution that federal officials are investigating the accident.

Snyder is in southern Kiowa County — about 25 miles west of Lawton.

Powered by Frankly