Flaming Faucet Homeowner Speaking Out

A Bowie man is speaking out Thursday night about a well water issue that caused flammable gas to come out of his family's faucet.

We first told you about this in situation in July.

Steven Brock will be speaking at the Montague County Property Owners Association.

He'll be discussing the damaging effects of water well contamination he has experienced.

Also, the response from two state agencies responsible for overseeing the industry.

That meeting will take place from7-9 p.m.