Fire officials say a lamp could be to blame for the massive fire that engulfed a Texoma home.
Wichita Falls Fire Department was called to a house fire around 8:10 Tuesday morning in the 2200 blk. of Brown Street.
Newschannel 6 was on the scene when officials pulled up. The first engine there reported the single-story house was heavily engulfed in flames and smoke was pouring out.
There were nine Wichita Falls fire units working the blaze. A man and woman were in the house but escaped without incident with a small infant. A dog was also rescued from the flames.
The family preferred not to comment about the situation.