Wichita County Needs You To Register Your Damage

Wichita County Officials are asking all who have suffered damage to register with the Red Cross.

The County will be formulating damage totals to send to state officials for assistance. Even if you suffered minor damage it's important that you let officials know so that they can get additional funding needed to be able to assist you with repairs.

Also the North Texas Area United Way will be opening their Disaster Relief Center on Monday to assist those who suffered damage.

To get more information just dial 211.