Volunteers Cleanup YOC After Kitchen Fire - KAUZ-TV: Newschannel 6 Now | Wichita Falls, TX

Volunteers Cleanup YOC After Kitchen Fire

After a fire sparked in the kitchen at the Youth Opportunities Center a few weeks ago volunteers came out in droves to restore it back to what it once was.  Workers say a lot of soot and smoke remained so Saturday morning staff and volunteers gathered together to do as much cleaning as they could.

The building, located on Madison Street, has been serving our youth for nearly 20 years, so the community gave back, by cleaning up the kitchen that suffered damage from an unattended boiling pot of water.

Powered by Frankly