By HOWARD FENDRICH and BARRY WILNER
AP Pro Football Writers
WASHINGTON (AP) - The NFL Players Association executive board and 32 team reps have voted unanimously to approve the terms of a deal to the end the 4½-month lockout.
Owners overwhelmingly approved a proposal last week, but some unresolved issues still needed to be reviewed to satisfy players; the owners do not need to vote again.
The sides worked through the weekend and wrapped up the details Monday morning on a final pact that is for 10 years, without an opt-out clause, a person familiar with the deal told the AP.
Owners decided in 2008 to opt out of the league's old labor contract, which expired this March. That's when the owners locked out the players, creating the NFL's first work stoppage since 1987.
Rob Ryan can start spending quality time with DeMarcus Ware and the rest of his new defense on Wednesday.
That's when the Dallas Cowboys have tentatively scheduled players to report for training camp in San Antonio.
The lockout that's put football on hold for four months was resolved Monday.
A camp opening press conference is scheduled for 3 p.m. Wednesday at the Alamodome, and the team is tentatively scheduled to start practice on Thursday.
Also on Thursday, teams can begin cutting players whose salaries are too high to be valuable. That could include several Cowboy players like wide receiver Roy Williams, running back Marion Barber, and linemen Marc Columbo and Leonard Davis.
A statement issued Monday by the team says players will go through a walkthrough Thursday morning and practice that afternoon.
The team will break camp on Wednesday, Aug. 10, and head to Dallas for the preseason opener against the Denver Broncos at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington Thursday night, Aug. 11.