There's a warning about a cosmetic cream.
Texas health officials say at least 18 cases of mercury poisoning have been reported in South Texas.
Elevated mercury levels was found in a cream called Crema Aguamary, which is made in Mexico and is not approved for use in the U.S.
According to Texas Department of State Health Services, there is currently no evidence that contaminated products are being sold commercially in Texas. It appears the product is being purchased in Mexico and brought across the border.