House Fire On Bandera Blvd. - KAUZ-TV: Newschannel 6 Now | Wichita Falls, TX

House Fire On Bandera Blvd.

A Wichita Falls home on the 2500 block of Bandera Blvd. caught fire today, Friday, February 24th.

The Wichita Falls Fire Department received calls for the fire around 11 a.m. The home is destroyed.

A resident of the home said a cigarette lighter ignited the curtains, causing the blaze. They also said they do not have insurance.

We will have more information on the ongoing investigation as well as how you can offer your aid.

 

 

Powered by Frankly