The 'Ladies Day Out' fundraiser will benefit The Rainbow House in Wichita Falls. Rainbow House provides food, clothing and other items to abused or neglected children.
Ladies Day Out will take place on June 9th from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. at Courtyard Marriott. It's located at 3800 Tarry Street.
For admission please bring a baby item or a non-perishable food item. Baby items include but are not limited to:
- baby wash
- baby shampoo
- rash cream
- diapers up to size 2
The Rainbow House is also in need of:
- canned meats
- twin size sheets
- blue jeans
- school uniforms
- cleaning supplies
- diaper bags
The clothing can be any size as they are all needed.
These are the participating vendors:
- Criss Cross Couture
- Irresistibly Chic
- Mary Kay
- It Works!
- Pampered Chef
- Pink Papaya
- Sunkissed Mist Mobile Spray Tanning
- Carol Castro's pottery
- Susie Garcia (hand made bows, rings, headbands & bow holders)
- Yo's Handcrafted This & Thats
- Custom Creations-gift baskets, floral arrangements, hand decorated wine glasses, picture frames, etc.
- Bows & Bands
- Tastefully Simple
- Promise Me A Rose Garden-stacker pots
- Point Blank
Here are the businesses and items donated for the raffle: