A structure fire off Turkey Ranch Rd. has been ruled accidental.
Newschannel 6 crew members at the scene said they could see smoke coming out of the home Monday morning. Emergency responders received the call for the fire before 8:30 a.m. There were at least six fire trucks at the scene and several Wichita County Sheriff's units.
Vinson Rd. was closed as crews worked to get the flames under control.
Sheriff's Deputy Melvin Joyner told us the fire started in the fireplace, and is considered accidental.
Newschannel 6 is reaching out to officials to learn more about damage. We will bring you updates as we get them.