Garage Fire Sends Firefighter To The Hospital - KAUZ-TV: Newschannel 6 Now | Wichita Falls, TX

Garage Fire Sends Firefighter To The Hospital

Posted: Updated:

Fire marshals have found the cause of a garage fire that sent one firefighter to the hospital. Assistant Fire Marshal Antoinette Hastings said the cause was electrical.

Wichita Falls Fire Department responded Monday night to the blaze that started around 10 p.m. in the 1600 block of Andrews Drive.

It took crews about ten minutes to put out the flames.

Officials with the department told Newschannel 6 the blaze caused about $20,000 in damage to the structure and its contents.

One firefighter was taken to the hospital with minor injuries, but is expected to be alright.