Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Drugged 13-Year-Old Girl

Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Drugged 13-Year-Old Girl

A 26-year-old man is accused of sexually assaulting a drugged and intoxicated 13-year-old girl.

Officers were sent to the 600 block of S. Berry on December 31 for a rape call. The caller said a young woman who appeared to have large scratch marks across her neck had knocked on her door asking to use the telephone. The young woman said a man known as Brian gave her several pills and alcoholic beverages and then raped her at a home across town.

The victim said she was a runaway juvenile from Wichita Falls and asked that police not be notified. After using the phone, she left the area on foot. A detective found her on Berry near Sheppard Rd.  When asked if she was okay, she started crying and said she had been raped. She was sent to Burk PD Head Quarters where paramedics were summoned for any non-sexual injuries and her mother was notified.

The victim told detectives she and a friend were walking around Burk when they stopped at the Snappy Stop convenience store. That's when she said she and her friend met Brian Wayne Luce. He bought the girls alcohol and invited them to his friend's house on 600 block of Akers in Burkburnett.

Once there, her friend became uncomfortable and tried to convince the victim to leave. She told her friend she didn't want to go, and her friend left. Luce allegedly provided Xanax and Colonipin, K2 and marijuana and alcohol.

The victim said Luce then got a phone call from his friend's girlfriend who ordered Luce to leave the residence at once. They left and went to an unknown residence. She said she felt disoriented and blacked out briefly. She said she woke up to Luce having sexual intercourse with her. She then began to cry and Luce asked her if she wanted him to stop. She told police she continued to cry but was unable to reply because of her level of intoxication. The victim said when he was done he left the room and she dressed herself and left as soon as she was physically able to do so.

After the paramedics evaluated her, she was sent to United Regional for further treatment. There she was given an exam for evidence of a sexual assault.

A forensic interview was conducted at Patsy's House in Wichita Falls a week later. She told an interviewer that while her friend had told Luce that she was 19, she was actually 13. She said she later told Luce this, and he allegedly stated it was "cool".

Also during the interview, the victim stated that they left the first residence when Luce's friend went out to buy more marijuana. That same night officers were sent to the Akers residence. The caller said her grandson and Luce had been in a physical altercation over Luce allegedly sexually assaulting a young female.

Luce is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. He is being held in Wichita Co. Jail on a $25,000 bond.