If you'd like to thank those who have served our country, Presbyterian Manor is providing an opportunity through their 'Thank A Veteran' program.
Here's how it works:
- Go to http://www.presmanor.org/.
- Click on the card of your choice
- Type a short personal message of thanks
- Click on "Send my card"
- That's it! There is no cost to you.
Your card will be printed out and delivered on July 3rd to a veteran resident at one of our campuses:
- Presbyterian Manor (independent senior adults)
- The Perkins-Prothro Health Care Center (nursing care)
- The House of Hope (Alzheimer's and dementia care)
The goal is 300 cards because they're hoping to shower each of the wonderful resident veterans with several cards each to let them know how much people appreciate and remember their service to our country.