Hospice of Wichita Falls is looking for volunteers to help those patients and families they serve and to help staff with clerical duties.
As a hospice volunteer, you can provide any of the following services or decline any request for service that you cannot or do not want to do:
- Share time to listen to the concerns of a family/caregiver
- Provide support and be a friend
- Run short errands
- Do light housekeeping
- Provide a break for caregivers by staying with a patient
Information for fall volunteer training:
- Thursday, September 12, (Thursdays through October 10th)
- 10, 6-8 p.m.
- Hospice of Wichita Falls, 4909 Johnson Rd/Volunteer Wing