Safe Kids Halloween is looking for vendors.
Newschannel 6 hosts the event each year to help provide a safe and fun environment for trick-or-treaters.
Newschannel 6 is looking for businesses and organizations to help hand out candy. There is no charge to have a booth at the event, but each vendor is expected to supply its own candy to be given to the children.
More than 3,000 children come through the doors each year, so companies/organizations need to plan to purchase about 6,000 pieces of candy to hand out.
Here are some helpful tips to those wanting to be vendors:
- Decide how many pieces of candy will be given to each child.
- Have enough people to rotate shifts during the event
- No food or drinks other than candy can be given out at the event
Each vendor will have a 10X10 section with one table, or a 10X20 section with two tables. Vendors are encouraged to decorate their spaces!
Safe Kids Halloween will be held on October 31st at the JS Bridwell Ag Center (111 N Burnett, Wichita Falls, TX).
- Set Up: 1:30pm-5:00 p.m.
- Special Needs Children: 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Open to the Public: 6:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m.