Price is Right Ticket Give-A-Way
Beginning Monday October 14 and each weekday thru October 25, 2013 Newschannel 6 will give away 2 tickets each weekday to the Price is Right Live Stage Show. Tickets will be given away during various newscasts.
Viewers will be asked to call in at a certain point in the newscast and the 6th caller will be declared the winner. The Winner will be solely determined by KAUZ-TV (Newschannel 6).
Winners may pick up the tickets at the Newschannel 6 Studios, 3601 Seymour Highway Wichita Falls, Texas 76309 during regular business hours prior to the day of the show.
Persons wishing to be a contestant the day of the show must be at the Kay Yeager Box Office from 4:30 to 7:30PM the day of the show, when the contestants will be selected.
Winners must comply with all other rules and requirements as identified below.
Newschannel 6 reserves the right to provide tickets via another source such as but not limited to: Web, Facebook, Twitter or any other source we deem acceptable and in such cases these rules will apply.
KAUZ-TV is not responsible for taxes, maintenance, warranties or any other issue in connection with awarding the prize.
Contest Winners will receive a 1099 Form and must fill out completely, a W-9 Form when picking up the prize.
Winners must provide proof of identity in order to determine eligibility and a picture ID must be provided when the prize is picked up and the winner agrees to allow KAUZ-TV to photo-copy requested materials.
Limitation of Liability: By entering this contest, each contestant forever discharges and releases KAUZ-TV, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of like, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the contest or from or on connection with use or receipt of the prize, however caused.
Sponsors Reservation of Rights: These official rules are subject to modification by KAUZ-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KAUZ-TV are final and binding. KAUZ-TV reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this contest if, for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
OFFICIAL RULES: SUMMER-FALL 2013 TOUR
THE RULES BELOW WILL NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING CITIES/STATES:
Sioux City, Iowa
PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LOCAL VENUE FOR COMPLETE RULES, AS WELL AS HOW TO REGISTER.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE AS A CONTESTANT. PURCHASE OF A TICKET WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF (i) BEING SELECTED AS A CONTESTANT OR (ii) WINNING A PRIZE. FOR FREE METHOD OF ENTRY, PLEASE SEE CONTESTANT SELECTION PROCESS BELOW.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS STAGE SHOW, YOU HEREBY AGREE AND CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING RULES, AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE STAGE SHOW SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE FOLLOWING:
Sponsor: PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE!™ is produced by, and this promotion is sponsored by GOOD GAMES LIVE, INC. 4000 W. Alameda, Burbank, CA 91505.
a. "Venue" shall mean the specific venue where the consumer attends the Show and/or registers as a contestant for Show game play. No Venue is a sponsor of the Show.
b. "Producer" shall mean Good Games Live, Inc.
c. "Show" shall mean THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ stage show, based on the television program THE PRICE IS RIGHT®.
d. "Eligible Contestant" shall mean individuals who meet all criteria as may be set out in Clause 6 below.
2. The purpose of the rules is to govern an event wherein tickets will be sold to the general public for the Show, where Eligible Contestants in the audience will compete for cash and prizes. While the Show is based on the television program, to the extent there are differences between the format of the television program and the Show, the rules of the Show are as stated herein.
3. The Show is a traveling tour, with stops in various US cities and towns. Show schedule is attached to these rules. These rules shall apply only to dates and Venues listed on this exhibit.
4. Each Show will run approximately seventy-five (75) minutes.
5. During each Show, selected Eligible Contestants will have a chance to win cash and prizes through the game play described below.
6. The Show is subject to applicable federal, state and provincial rules and regulations and all aspects of the promotion are subject to the approval of the appropriate regulatory authorities. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. There is no ticket purchase required to be a Show contestant, and will not be considered a factor in determining Eligible Contestants. Without limiting the foregoing, only those who have purchased a valid ticket will be allowed into the Venue to watch the Show.
8. All Show times are approximate. Venue and Producer reserve the right to modify Show times when there are extenuating and/or unforeseen circumstances.
9. "Eligible Contestant" shall be defined as an individual resident of Canada or the 50 United States (including Washington D.C., but specifically excluding any US territories or possessions) who has registered at the Venue Box Office with Producer for the chance to be a contestant on the Show who:
a. is age 18 or older;
b. is not deemed ineligible under the terms and conditions below;
c. has and presents on request a valid form of photo ID, and any and all necessary tax or identification numbers as Venue or Producer may require. Participants may be asked to show valid picture identification (current driver's license, state identification card, passport or military identification card) in order to attend the Show;
d. in order to be awarded cash or prizes, must not have attended the Show at any venue more than four (4) times in the past calendar year AND must not have participated as a contestant in the Show at any venue at any point during the past calendar year.
The following individuals are not eligible:
a. Employees or former employees (within the past year), directors or officers of Good Games Live, Inc., FremantleMedia North America, Inc., The Price is Right, Venue, and/or Venue booking agent(s) or any promotional agency, advertising agency or prize supplier involved with the Show or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, or affiliates, and Immediate Family members of these employees or sharing the same residence with any employee involved in coordinating/executing promotions or tournaments. As used herein, "Immediate Family" is defined as: mother, father, spouse, children, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, step-parents, step-children, sister, brother, grandmother, grandfather, grandchildren, and any relative or other person residing in the employee's place of residence. Vendors, partners or anyone having a business relationship with Producer, FremantleMedia North America, or anyone the Producers deem to have an unfair advantage in playing the game are also ineligible to be a contestant.
b. Any members of the media associated with advance press and reviews to promote the Show.
c. Individuals who have received complimentary tickets in exchange for any good, service and/or pre-existing relationship, provided, however, individuals who may have won complimentary tickets in connection with sponsorships or promotions shall be eligible to participate provided they meet all other eligibility requirements.
d. Individuals who are excluded from the Venue facilities either through a government program, by Venue policies or by their own request are not eligible to be a Eligible Contestant or attend the Show.
e. Those who have been prohibited from entering and the Venue and/or any other properties owned or operated by the Venue are not eligible to participate in this event. In the event that an ineligible person participates in the promotion and wins a prize, this person will be disqualified from winning the prize and the prize will be forfeited and not played for again.
f. For game play outside of Florida, Rhode Island, New York/New Jersey: Individuals who are residents of Quebec, Florida, New York, or Rhode Island are ineligible to participate as a contestant in the event, but may attend the Show as a non-participating ticket holder.
For Show Venues located in Florida: Florida residents are eligible to register as a contestant.
For Show Venues located in New York/New Jersey: New York residents are eligible to register as a contestant.
For Show Venues located in Rhode Island: Rhode Island residents are eligible to register as a contestant.
10. Any Eligible Contestants who fail to meet the eligibility requirements must forfeit any prizes that they have won while playing the Show. All decisions of the Producer including regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, prices, game play, order contestants participate etc. will be final and binding on all participants without appeal.
11. Venue and Producer reserve the right to modify or cancel this production at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any participant's prize already awarded.
12. Eligible Contestants are responsible for any and all applicable taxes, licenses, registrations, and other fees as may arising from participation in the Show and/or winning prize(s).
13. Venue and Producer are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible tickets nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Venue, Producer, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent an Eligible Contestant's ability to participate in the promotion.
14. If for any reason the Show is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Venue or Producer which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, Venue and Producer reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Venue and Producer reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
16. Venue and Producer are not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in this production and are not liable for events or errors by employees for negligent conduct of the production and are not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
17. Tickets are subject to review and verification. By participating in this Show, Eligible Contestants agree to the rules. Venue or Producer may disqualify any person based on fraud, dishonesty, violation of rules or other misconduct, whether or not directly related to the production.
18. Without express authorization from Producer, attendees shall not be allowed to take pictures and/or videos while in the theater space. Producer and Venue reserve the right to eject individuals found violating this policy from the theater.
Attending the Show:
19. Each person who enters theatre to attend Show must have a valid ticket. Individuals selected to compete as contestants in the Show who have not purchased a ticket shall be allowed to enter the theatre.
20. Ticket holders must register separately and in person to be possibly selected as an Eligible Contestant. For the avoidance of doubt, purchase of a ticket does not constitute registration into the Eligible Contestant pool and/or guarantee that ticket holder will be selected to play as a Eligible Contestant.
21. Tickets are non-transferable and non-replaceable. Venue and Producer are not responsible for lost, forgotten or stolen tickets.
22. Venue and Producer reserve the right to distribute additional tickets via advertising, direct mail or other promotional means.
23. Each Eligible Contestant must register in person with Producer for a chance to participate as an Eligible Contestant. The registration window will open three (3) hours before scheduled Show time and shall close at the scheduled Show time. The random drawing shall occur no more than five (5) minutes after the scheduled Show time.
For illustration purposes only, if the Show time is at 8:00pm EST, registration window will open at 5:00pm EST, close at 8:00EST, with a random drawing at 8:05pmEST.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR TICKET FOR YOUR SHOW SCHEDULED SHOW TIME AS IT MAY DIFFER FROM THE ILLUSTRATION ABOVE.
24. Registration will be held at or near the Venue box office. Times are subject to change. Each eligible individual may only register once. An admission ticket is not required to register.
25. During the open contestant registration window, each Eligible Contestant who would like the opportunity to be selected to play will provide Producer with their full name and month and day of birth on either a paper or electronic form (through wireless tablet). Each Eligible Contestant may only register once.
26. Forms will be placed in a random selection pool that includes all forms submitted during the registration window (either a physical drum or electronic randomizer). Selection process shall be random ("Random Selection Process"), and Producer reserves the right to modify the Random Selection Process at its discretion. When registration is completed, all registration cards that have been filled out, completed registrations (regardless of ticket purchase) will be eligible for selection. In the event tablets are used, names shall be randomly selected from the database; in the event registration cards are used, all cards shall be pooled together and individual cards shall be selected.
27. Regardless of method of registration, Producer or Producer's designee will then draw sixty (60) names at random. Not all sixty (60) selected names may be called to play.
A fire in Wichita Falls damaged several buildings Saturday.
A fire in Wichita Falls damaged several buildings Saturday.
Most statewide Republican officeholders in Alabama say they will vote for Republican Roy Moore in the U.S. Senate race with at least one notable exception.
Officials with the federal government say it's time to consider the possibility that endangered right whales could become extinct unless new steps are taken to protect them.
The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations says women who accuse someone of sexual misconduct deserve to be heard, even if it involves President Donald Trump.
The runner up for the Wichita Falls City Councilor At-Large is congratulating the winner.
The runner up for the Wichita Falls City Councilor At-Large is congratulating the winner.