Structure Fire Cause - KAUZ-TV: Newschannel 6 Now | Wichita Falls, TX

Structure Fire Cause

Wichita Falls fire officials say a heat lamp left on for a dog is what cause a house fire.

Damage estimates for the structure fire on Friday that destroyed a home are estimated at more than $300,000.

Authorities were called out to the 2500 block of Garden Grove Lake. 

The family was out of town so there were no injuries reported.

The house was completely destroyed.  It burned for over an hour, before firefighters got the blaze under control.

Stay with Newschannel 6 for any more developments in the story.

Powered by Frankly