House Fire in Wichita Falls Sparked By Light Fixture - KAUZ-TV: Newschannel 6 Now | Wichita Falls, TX

House Fire in Wichita Falls Sparked By Light Fixture

Posted: Updated:

The Wichita Falls Fire Department responded to a call of a house fire on Saturday night.

Crews responded to a home on the 2800 block of Pennsylvania Road around 7:30 p.m.

It took firefighters about 45 minutes to put the flames out. No residents were home at the time of the incident so no injuries have been reported.

WFFD said the fire started from a light fixture in the attic bathroom.

There's no word yet on the estimated cost of the damage.