Kiowa Casino gave away more than $24,000 Thursday evening at the 6th annual hometown heroes event. The money was given to law enforcement officers and non-profit organizations alike...
There was a dinner and check presentation in the Casino's Morning Star Steakhouse where our Hometown Heroes went to celebrate.
The Casino ran a 4 month promotion where patrons with rewards club cards could donate to one of the organizations by simply playing the slots.
This year's hometown heroes includes:
- American Red Cross
- Burkburnett Fire Department
- Burkburnett Police
- Children's Aide Society
- Cotton County Sheriff Dept.
- Faith Mission
- Grandfield Fire Department
- Hands To Hands Community Fund
- Hastings Fire Department
- Randlett Fire Department
- United Way
- Wichita County Sheriff Dept.
- Wichita Falls Fire Department
- Wichita Falls Police
- Wichita Falls Professional Firefighters Association
Congratulations to our Hometown Heroes!