Electrical Accident At Walmart In Graham Sends Man To Hospital - KAUZ-TV: Newschannel 6 Now | Wichita Falls, TX

Electrical Accident At Walmart In Graham Sends Man To Hospital

Posted: Updated:
 The Walmart on Highway 16 in Graham is closed until further notice after a fire severely injured a man.

Graham police told us it  happened just after 5:00p.m. on Wednesday.  Authorities said an electrical worker was alone inside the electrical room, replacing a breaker.  Witnesses said they saw the Wichita Falls man run out of the room and was on fire.  Many workers helped put out the flames.

Officers of the Graham Police Department along with Graham E.M.S and Graham Fire Rescue responded to the scene.

Officials said the 34-year-old victim has severe electrical burns on his body.

He is currently in critical, but stable condition at Parkland Hospital in Dallas.

A Walmart employee who helped put out the flames was also burned on the hand.