Fire Sparks at Wichita Falls Home

Firefighters were called into action Sunday afternoon, to knock down flames at a Wichita Falls home.

Just before 3 p.m. a fire was reported at a home in the 1500 block of Cole street.

Fire Investigators told Newschannel 6 the blaze sparked in the back of the house, but spread to the side of the home and did a good bit of damage.

It took fire crews about 20 minutes to put the flames out.

Investigators are now working to find out what sparked that fire,stay with Newschannel 6 for updates.