Family Displaced by Iowa Park Fire - KAUZ-TV: Newschannel 6 Now | Wichita Falls, TX

Family Displaced by Iowa Park Fire

A fire in Iowa Park displaced a family early Tuesday morning. 

It happened around 3:15 a.m. at 1932 FM 368. The Electra VFD and Iowa Park VFD responded to the fire. A double wide trailer house caught on fire. Officials say the fire started in the attic. 

Two people were in the house and they have now been displaced. The Red Cross is helping them out as well. 
  • News HeadlinesNewsMore>>

  • Canadian Brass performing at Memorial Auditorium

    Canadian Brass performing at Memorial Auditorium

    Saturday, December 16 2017 3:21 PM EST2017-12-16 20:21:13 GMT
    (Source:RNN Texoma)(Source:RNN Texoma)

    The Wichita Falls Symphony will be hosting Canadian Brass.

    The Wichita Falls Symphony will be hosting Canadian Brass.

  • After Alabama, abortion may be backseat issue in 2018 races

    After Alabama, abortion may be backseat issue in 2018 races

    Saturday, December 16 2017 12:06 PM EST2017-12-16 17:06:09 GMT
    Saturday, December 16 2017 3:10 PM EST2017-12-16 20:10:47 GMT

    Both Democratic and Republican operatives say abortion may take a backseat to other issues in 2018 now that conservative Alabama has elected a Democrat who supports abortion rights.

    Both Democratic and Republican operatives say abortion may take a backseat to other issues in 2018 now that conservative Alabama has elected a Democrat who supports abortion rights.

  • WFFD gives tips on live Christmas tree to avoid tragedy

    WFFD gives tips on live Christmas tree to avoid tragedy

    Saturday, December 16 2017 3:02 PM EST2017-12-16 20:02:20 GMT

    It takes just seconds for a live Christmas tree to go up in flames and take everything with it. For that reason, The Wichita Falls Fire Department is reminding everyone of the precautions you should take to prevent that from happening in your home. 

    It takes just seconds for a live Christmas tree to go up in flames and take everything with it. For that reason, The Wichita Falls Fire Department is reminding everyone of the precautions you should take to prevent that from happening in your home. 

Powered by Frankly