Three Injured in House Fire - KAUZ-TV: Newschannel 6 Now | Wichita Falls, TX

Three Injured in House Fire

UPDATE: The victim transferred to United Regional Hospital has been released. Authorities say the possible cause of the fir was an extension cord that was located behind the couch. The victim that was flown to Dallas is in critical condition.

Wichita Falls, TX - Around 3:40 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon, the Wichita Falls Fire Department responded a single story house fire in the 1200 block of North 6th Street.

Authorities say that half of the house was engulfed in flames, and that three people who lived at the house were injured from the fire, suffering from smoke inhalation and burns to their skin.

One of the victims is currently in stable condition at the United Regional Hospital. Another victim is waiting to be flown to a Dallas Hospital, while another was treated at the scene.

Authorities are still investigating how the fire started.
Powered by Frankly