The Texas Department of Transportation has released a new list of roadways closures:
– Roads in these counties continue to experience flooding. This afternoon new roadways have been added to the list. Some of the flooding is transient and is expected to flow South in Cooke county especially.
For all flooded roads, the highways will reopen as soon as safety possible. Motorists need to be aware that other roads will be closed as conditions warrant. Drivers are encouraged to check DriveTexas.Org for road condition reports.
- From 4 miles South of FM 2332 to 2 ½ miles North of FM 3392. The roadway is closed due to flooding.
- Near FM 2393 is closed due to flooding.
- Red River underpass closed due to flooding. One exit ramp is also closed. This only affects the frontage roads. The main lanes of I-35 remain open. This condition is expected to last several more days.
- Is closed from Prairie Grove Road North for approximately 1 mile.
Is closed due to high water from Oak Ridge to Timber Creek.
Access roads of I-44 are flooded and closed to traffic from the Falls North through the Scotland Park area. This closure is expected to last for several more days.
Meanwhile TxDOT mainten
ance crews are busy clearing debris and working road closures. Please watch for emergency vehicles assisting in the closures, do not move any barricades or cones, and expect other roadways to flood without warning.
The Oklahoma Department Of Transportation has also updated road conditions:
SH-5B between SH-5A and US-70 is closed
SH-32 is closed near Ryan; traffic is detoured on US-81 or SH-89 to US-70.