Wichita Fall, Texas - A Wichita Falls home went up in flames on Friday morning.
Around 9 a.m., the Wichita Falls Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 2100 block of Arthur Street.
The woman who was renting the home was not inside at the time of the fire, and the Red Cross is assisting the woman and giving her a place to stay for a few days. Neighbors are taking care of the woman’s pets.
No one was injured, though a couple of firefighters suffered from heat exhaustion.
The estimated cost of the damage to the structure, and the contents inside, is around $70,000.