Two people are at the Parkland Memorial Hospital after an early morning fire in Wichita Falls Saturday.
The fire sparked at a home located at 115 N. Glencoe Circle at around 4:53 a.m. Two people were inside the homes at the time of the blaze, according to Wichita Falls Fire Department officials.
The two, an adult woman and man, were transported to the United Regional Emergency Room, but later transported to Parkland in Dallas. The extent of those injuries are unknown at this time, according to the WFFD.
The home has $70,000 worth of damage. That's $50,000 to the structure, and $20,000 to the content inside, according to fire officials.