Space heater causes house fire

Space heater causes house fire

WICHITA FALLS, TX - A mother and daughter are safe Tuesday night after a fire in their home that afternoon. 
     Wichita Falls firefighters were called to the scene around 2:30 pm at a home in the 1900 block of Hines Boulevard.      
     Officials said the mother and daughter were able to get out safely, but the blaze caused $4,000 in damage. 
     A space heater in the master bedroom of the home is to blame for the flames. 
     The American Red Cross is assisting the family in their time of need.

Copyright 2016 KAUZ News All Rights Reserved