Fire consumes mobile home

Fire consumes mobile home

Two young women and a baby escaped a fire that sparked while they were cooking earlier on Wednesday afternoon.

Firefighters said it happened in a mobile home located near Ulen Lane.

Investigators said the women were using a deep fryer, but forgot to turn it off which sparked the blaze.

The women attempted to put the fire out with flour, but fire fighters said that only made things worse.

One woman was burned on her leg, but is expected to be okay, while the home is a complete loss.

WICHITA FALLS, TX - Copyright 2016 KAUZ All Rights Reserved