Wichita Falls House Goes Up In Flames

Wichita Falls House Goes Up In Flames

WICHITA FALLS, TX - The garage portion of a home went up in flames Monday night.

Fire fighters were called out to a home in the 3500 block of Marigold Lane just after 8 p.m. Monday night.
Upon arrival, officials found the garage and attic portions of the home engulfed in flames.

Fire investigators say the blaze started while the resident was working around gasoline in his garage, and the fumes were ignited by a nearby water heater.
The resident was taken to United Regional for minor burns and was released.

Officials estimate damage to the home at $70,000.

Copyright 2016 KAUZ News All Rights reserved