Family Displaced After Fire

Family Displaced After Fire

WICHITA FALLS, TX - A family is displaced after a fire sparked at a home in Wichita Falls Sunday afternoon.

It happened around 2:30 p.m. when crews were called out to the 400 block of Dove Lane. The home was fully engulfed in flames, but fire officials said the family was able to make it out of the home safe.

It took crews a little over an hour to get the flames under control. No word yet on what started the fire. Fire officials are still investigating.