NewsChannel 6 is giving you four chances to win tickets to the global smash hit sensation 'Mamma Mia!' here are the giveaway rules and regulations:
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Promotion Description. "Mamma Mia Ticket Give Away" 2016. This promotion is sponsored by KAUZ-TV, 3601 Seymour Hwy., Wichita Falls, TX 76309 ("Sponsor(s)"). The "promotion period" is the duration the week of May 2nd through May 6th . This promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and Federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Individuals must have a valid email address to enter this promotion. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents. Employees and immediate family members of employees, or persons living with employees or immediate family members of employees, of Raycom Media, Inc., KAUZ-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The phrase "immediate family members" refers to spouses, parents, in-laws, children, siblings, and any other extended family members.
How to enter. One step is necessary to enter: Contestants can go to www.newschannel6now.com/category/246941/contests and complete the registration form. Once the registration form is completed and successfully submitted, and all other requirements have been met, this will count as one valid entry in to the draw for one of four two-packs of tickets containing two tickets to the production of "Mamma Mia!" on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at Memorial Auditorium, Wichita Falls, Texas. Winners will be drawn from a pool of all valid entries and winner will be announced on air on Friday, 6th May 2016 during the 10p.m. broadcast.
No software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that KAUZ-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that KAUZ-TV may release entrant's personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. KAUZ-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant's personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). Four prizes consisting of two tickets each to the Production of Mamma Mia, on Tuesday May 10th, 2016. Estimated Retail Value is $195.00.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How a Winner is Determined. On Friday, 6th May during the 5,6,9 and 10pm broadcasts winners will be selected at random from a pool of all submitted names. Once a winner has been selected their name is removed from the pool and another name is selected during the next newscast.
6. How Winners are Notified. Individual winners will be notified in two ways. First, the individual will receive a message to their provided email informing them that they have won. Second, the winning will called using the phone number provided at registration.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility prior to receiving their prize, or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KAUZ -TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KAUZ-TV if KAUZ-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name, voice, likeness, biography, and opinions in publicity in ay media, worldwide, without any additional compensation or consideration, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KAUZ-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. Entrant releases Sponsor(s) from any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, product liability, and merchandise delivery.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KAUZ-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KAUZ-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion). Sponsor disclaims any representations or warranties regarding the merchantability or fitness of any prize.