WICHITA FALLS, TX (KAUZ) - UPDATE: WFFD officials said the property damage to the home is estimated to be $15,000 to $20,000.
The Wichita Falls Fire Department is investigating a house fire that happened just after 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
Officials said it happened in the 2600 block of Deerwood.
They believe it was an accidental fire possibly started by a cigarette in the back bedroom.
No one was home or injured at the time of the fire.
Crews had the blaze under control in about 30 minutes.
No word yet on the amount of damage to the home.
Stay with 6 as we learn more.