OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. “Monster Jam Ticket Giveaway” 2016. This promotion is sponsored by KAUZ, 3601 Seymour Highway, Wichita Falls, Texas, 76308(“Sponsor(s)”). The promotion begins on October 17, 2016 at 9am and ends on October 21, 2016 at 3:59pm (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received by October 21, 2016 at 2:59pm. This promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and Federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station’s viewing area: Childress, Harmon, Greer, Jackson, Kiowa, Tillman, Comanche, Cotton, Stephens, Jefferson, Cottle, Hardeman Foard, King, Knox, Haskell, Wilbarger, Baylor, Throckmorton, Wichita, Archer, Young, Clay, Jack, Montague, Wise are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees, or persons living with employees or immediate family members of employees, of Raycom Media, Inc., KAUZ-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The phrase “immediate family members” refers to spouses, parents, in-laws, children, siblings, and any other extended family members. Only one entry per email address will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning on Monday, October 17, 2016, individuals can enter by submitting their name and email address via www.newschannel6now.com and clicking on the contest button. Each email submissions entrants are another chance to win. Entries must be received by October 21, 2016 at 3:59pm in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that KAUZ-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that KAUZ TV may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. KAUZ TV is not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). Two (2) tickets will be given to four (4) winners. Four (4) Winners will be selected on each of the following dates:
Monday, October 17, 2016
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Thursday, October 20, 2016
Friday, October 21, 2016
Each winner will receive: Two (2) Monster Jam Tickets and/or one (1) a Pit Lane Pass to Monster Jam
Estimated Retail Value is $15.00 (Per ticket) and $10.00 (Per Pit Pass).
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Winners will be selected by random computer draw.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility prior to receiving their prize, or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. KAUZ -TV will report any individual winnings over $500 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from KAUZ-TV if KAUZ-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name, voice, likeness, biography, and opinions in publicity in ay media, worldwide, without any additional compensation or consideration, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that KAUZ-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. Entrant releases Sponsor(s) from any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, product liability, and merchandise delivery.
9. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by KAUZ-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by KAUZ-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion). Sponsor disclaims any representations or warranties regarding the merchantability or fitness of any prize.
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Monster Jam Ticket Giveaway, KAUZ-TV, 3601 Seymour Highway, Wichita Falls, Texas, 76308.