Wichita Falls, TX (KAUZ) – As Old Man Winter makes his way to Wichita Falls, it's important to make sure your car is ready for the freezing temperatures.
Here are a few tips to make sure your car is ready for the winter months ahead.
- Give yourself extra time to get where you’re going.
- Clear snow and ice off your car windows, mirrors, lights, hood and roof.
- Maintain at least a half tank of gas during the winter season.
- Be cautious on bridges and overpasses as they are commonly the first areas to become icy.
- Drive with your headlights on, and be sure to keep them clean to improve visibility.