Several Burkburnett residents back in homes following natural gas leak

BURKBURNETT, TX (KAUZ) - Fire officials said residents are now back in their homes following a natural gas leak in the 1400 block of Parliament St. in Burkburnett Sunday.

Fire Chief Rodney Ryalls said it happened around 3:30 p.m. when a homeowner hit a gas line while digging a hole for a fence.

He said those who live in the immediate area were evacuated, but as of 5:45 p.m. they were cleared to go back into their homes.

Copyright 2017 KAUZ All Rights Reserved