WICHITA FALLS, TX (KAUZ) - Wichita Falls City Council members will be considering a number of agenda items at the July 5 meeting.
- Council members will have a public hearing and take action on approving the third year of their Five Year Public Housing Agency Action plan. That plan runs the city's Section 8 Program.
- Councilors will consider granting a variance that prohibits alcohol sales within 300 feet of a church to a property in the 800 block of Travis Street. It is currently 100 feet away from a church.
- Council members will consider awarding a bid for just under $100,000 for the 2017 Sewer Budget Utility Improvements Project Phase 1.
- Councilors will consider awarding construction services for the Health Department Kitchen Classroom Renovation Project.
- Councilors and city staff with have their first pre-budget workshop for the fiscal year.
The meeting will be at 8:30 a.m. inside council chambers located at 1300 7th Street.
Follow Alex Achten on Twitter @Alex_KAUZ for up-to-the-minute details from the meeting.