Electrical fire sparks in attic of house in Bonny Homes neighborhood

(Source: KAUZ)
(Source: KAUZ)
(Source: KAUZ)
(Source: KAUZ)

WICHITA FALLS, TX (KAUZ) - Wichita Falls Fire Department officials said an electrical fire started in the attic of a home on Dundee Drive on Tuesday afternoon.

Our Castaway Cove Tower Cam was able to catch smoke coming from the residence in the Bonny Homes neighborhood.

Crews were sent to the home in the 100 block of Dundee around 2:42 p.m. Flames scorched a bedroom. There was also heavy smoke and water damage.

Officials said the total damages were estimated at $25,000. The woman who lives in the home was not there when the blaze sparked.

No other injuries were reported.

Copyright 2017 KAUZ All Rights Reserved