UPDATE: WFFD says "heating product" cause of house fire

WICHITA FALLS, TX (KAUZ) - Wichita Falls fire officials say "misuse of a heating product" is to blame for a house fire in the 2600 block of Lebanonanon Street. No word on exactly what that heating tool was.

The fire happened around 6:30 a.m. Sunday.

Fire crews say only one room in the house was impacted and the person living there was able to get out in time.

No injuries were reported, and the damage is estimated at about $30,000.

Copyright KAUZ 2017 All Rights Reserved