WICHITA FALLS, TX (KAUZ) - A house fire in Wichita Falls has left a family displaced and took the lives of their four dogs.
Firefighters said the fire was caused by an electrical issue on Friday afternoon but they did not specify further.
WFFD officials said it started in the back of the home in the 2100 block of Bridwell Street.
The flames were contained to that area but the rest of the home had heavy smoke damage.
No injuries were reported and the American Red Cross has stepped in to help the family.