WICHITA COUNTY, Tx (RNN Texoma) - Early voting for the Republican primary in Wichita County starts Tuesday.
There are several races in the primary, 2 of them are the races for 30th District Court Judge and District Attorney.
Before you head to the polls, you need to make sure that you have a Texas issued ID with you.
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person's photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person's photograph
- United States passport
There are six voting locations set up across the county.
- Wichita County Courthouse, Wichita Falls
- Sikes Senter Mall, Wichita Falls
- Home Depot, Wichita Falls.
- Commissioner Building 2, Burkburnett
- Tax Office Substation, Iowa Park
- Commissioner Building 4, Electra
Those registered to vote in Wichita County can vote at any of these locations. For a list of times and a sample ballot, click here. Early voting ends on March 2.