WICHITA FALLS, Tx (RNN Texoma) - The Wichita Falls Fire Department is investigating a Monday morning fire.
Officials said around 4 a.m. crews were dispatched to a home in the 2700 block of Colquit.
Crews said the fire was sparked by a generator underneath a carport near the home. A van and the home were caught on fire.
The side of the neighboring home was also burned which caused electricity to be cut off.
Around $20,000 in damage was reported following the fire. Crews said no one lived in the home where the fire started.