WICHITA FALLS, Tx (RNN Texoma) - Officials with the Better Business Bureau along with the Small Business Development Center at MSU and the Patterson Family of Dealership are bringing some of the nation's top online marketing experts to help you grow your business or organization online.
This workshop will help you navigate the possibilities for marketing your local business or organization on the web. You'll learn Local Search Engine Optimization tips and techniques that will maximize your online presence and will help increase your bottom line.
This full-day seminar is scheduled for:
Tuesday, July 17
8:30am – 4:15pm
MSU – Dillard College of Business
Registration is $100.00
Coffee and a box lunch will be provided.
The agenda includes learning how to:
* Individual Optimization of current website by Industry Experts
* Set Up Google My Business
* Rank Your Business or Organization in the Local Search Results
* How to Make a Good Website for Searchers & the Search Engines
* Measuring Success by setting up analytics
* Brand Building with Citations & Links
* Building Your Reputation with Online Reviews, Social Engagement, and Newsletters
For more information, click here.