WFFD: Worn wiring sparks fire at restaurant - Newschannel 6 Now | Wichita Falls, TX

WFFD: Worn wiring sparks fire at restaurant

Fire crews worked to find the source of the smoke coming from the roof of a restaurant on Friday afternoon. (Source: Garry Tippit) Fire crews worked to find the source of the smoke coming from the roof of a restaurant on Friday afternoon. (Source: Garry Tippit)
WICHITA FALLS, Tx (RNN Texoma) -

Worn electrical wiring is being blamed for a fire that sparked at a restaurant on Friday afternoon. 

Just before 3 p.m., the Wichita Falls Fire Department was called out to the Salt & Pepper restaurant on the 2600 block of Plaza Parkway in reference to a fire.

Light smoke could be seen coming from the roof when firefighters arrived at the scene. 

Fire crews were on the scene for an hour. No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2018 RNN Texoma. All Rights Reserved.
 

Powered by Frankly