WICHITA COUNTY, Tx (RNN Texoma) - A man with ties in the Texoma area has been added to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offender list.
The reward for tips that lead to the arrest of Billy Don Urango, 26, has been increased to $10,000.
Urango is wanted for a parole violation and failure to register as a sex offender.
He's been wanted since June 2017 when he fled from his last known address in Dallas. Urango has tied to other parts of north Texas, including Grayson County, Tarrant County and Wichita Falls.
He also has ties to south-central Oklahoma, including the Ardmore area.
His criminal history includes a 2010 conviction for aggravated sexual assault of a child and indecency with a child by sexual contact after an incident in Grayson County involving an 11-year-old boy.
Urango is 6 feet tall and weighs 220 pounds. He has tattoos on his neck, chest, upper right arm, right forearm, right wrist, upper left arm and left leg.
To submit a tip you can follow any of the following steps;
* Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
* Text the letters "DPS" – followed by your tip – to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
* Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
* Submit a Facebook tip by clicking the "SUBMIT A TIP" link (under the "About" section).
* Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. The app is currently available for iPhone users on the Apple App Store and for Android users on Google Play.