MSU Texas names Redwine Scholarship winners
WICHITA FALLS, Texas (KAUZ) - Midwestern State University has named five students as recipients of the Redwine Presidential Scholarship.
The five students, two of which are from Wichita Falls, will receive $40,000 over four years of undergraduate study, through the scholarship.
The program recognizes the leadership abilities of incoming freshmen and encourages their participation as MSU Texas campus leaders.
The five 2023 recipients are listed below:
- Andrea Granados, a graduate of Wichita Falls High School
- Jenna Redding, a graduate of S.H. Rider High School
- Alexis Scoggins, a graduate of Azle High School
- Jalecia Thompson, a graduate of Fossil Ridge High School
- Madisyn Butler, a graduate of Wylie High School
We here at News Channel 6 would like to congratulate theses five for receiving this distinguished award.
Copyright 2023 KAUZ. All rights reserved.